Internal Quality Assurance Cell
1. Providing an overarching frame work for developing and delivering quality education and maintaining exemplary academic standards at the entry level. Promote excellence in curriculum development through participation of all stakeholders including industry and community.
2. Provide platform for online education and enhance the quality of online education through training of faculty.
3. Practise Outcome Base Education (OBE) model for teaching-learning and evaluation.
1. Augment co-curricular activities to strengthen the academic participation.
2. Feedback from stakeholders on academic activities and use them for strengthening curriculum delivery and enhance skill and employability.
3. Collaborate with interdisciplinary subject faculties and industries to enhance the quality of academic and research.
1. Design mechanism for mentoring of students
2. Develop a policy for mentoring and train teachers for mentoring.
3. Ensure each and every student is mentored.
1. Develop concrete mechanism for conducting feedback on teaching — learning for all academic programmes every semester and take corrective actions.
2. Collect feedback on curriculum from alumni, employers, teachers and students for consistent enhancement in quality of curricula.
3. Set bench marks based on feedback outcome.
Systems, Procedures and Policies
Implementation of systems and procedures through dedicated technology-oriented system administration wherever possible and adhere to college policies.
Mobilize resources and create/ renovate present infrastructure and relocate spaces for academic and administration for congenial teaching-learning facilities.
Inclusive Learning Environment
Open environment to share resources and views and improve teaching-learning in the campus. Special support for differently abled students and cater to their special learning needs.
1. Inculcate moral and ethical values among staff and students.
2. Aim for preparing global citizens that are physically strong, mentally alert, intellectually sound, socially balanced and spiritually elevated.
1. Allot substantial grant for nurturing research talents among students and teachers through seed money/ seed grant.
2. Promote consultancy through well-defined process and policy and support innovation through research.
3. Support students and teachers for all their research endeavours.
4. Use of technology and interdisciplinary approaches for upskilling of research. •
5. Use an appropriate software for plagiarism check and enhance quality of publications.
Enter into formal and meaningful collaborations with industries and NGOs and create a platform for participative learning.
Institute Social Responsibility
Collaborative efforts with NGO's/ Civil Societies for active participation of students and teachers in social activities and instil sense of social responsibility.